Refund & Return Policy
At Blue Chip Cookies Direct, we will do everything possible to create a “sweet experience” for you. We will review each customer’s “cookie case” with fresh eyes and consider appropriate steps based on the customer information provided. Due to the perishable nature of our products, all sales are final, and we do not refund unless there are unusual circumstances.
If there is an issue with your order, please send us pictures by email within two days of delivery to [email protected]. Please provide photos of all the cookies in their original packaging, including the gift box and shipping box. Please ensure pictures of the cookie bags with the label facing up and the cookie flavor white label visible.
Please eat your cookies/treats within two days of receipt or freeze them due to no preservatives and real butter for future cravings. Make it a SWEET Experience.
Our Core Shipping Days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We will ship on Fridays and Saturdays during peak times, one-day transit, or for corporate customer initiatives using USPS Priority Mail, First-Class Mail, and FedEx Home/Ground.
All our systems and pricing focus on delivery in 1-3 business days by FedEx or USPS. We reserve the right to change the service ship date and carrier based on meeting our delivery guidelines for freshness.
A signature is NOT required when delivering; if you want this service, please write “signature required” in the comments box during checkout. However, we provide you a tracking number to ensure delivery and track it from our system.
Please ensure all shipping information, including residential or commercial addresses, is correctly selected. Incorrect addresses could cause delays and might result in additional costs. Shipping will be adjusted if there is an issue with invalid addresses. We will send a confirmation email to you after you submit your order.
The 2nd email with a tracking number will be sent to you when your “Cookie Order” hits the mail stream, which lets you know when your package is on the way and scanned.
If you are shipping to a business, we recommend you do so on a Monday or Tuesday to prevent packages from sitting at the company over the weekend.
Please understand certain shipping situations; we cannot be held responsible. Examples include:
- Incorrect/wrong addresses (Additional charges will apply.)
FedEx or USPS Operational Issues
- Bad weather: storms, snow, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods.
- National or State Emergencies: Pandemics, Earthquakes, Fires, Accidents.
- Holiday Peaks can delay up to 2 days.
- No suite or apartment number.
- Rural locations that extend travel
- Recipients not at the onsite, they moved, no longer at a company.
- Forwarding of packages due to recipient moved
- City apartments or condos that have a bellman or receiving department.
- The business closed for a holiday or permanently.
- Military addresses that are not correct.
- Company pick-up of mail from Maildrop vs. direct delivery
- Delay in eating cookies upon receipt and not following the instructions on the packing slip.
- The recipient is out of town, has mail-room delays (offices, universities, hospitals), and if the recipient is unaware of a gift arriving.
- We will ship internationally to Canada and the military. Other countries are possible based on customs, and we are not responsible if held up in customs. The customer takes this risk of shipping internationally or to military locations. Please send an email to [email protected]
- Our cookies are packaged to stay fresh up to 5 days from shipping and if put in the freezer immediately can last up to 6 months.
In order to prevent situations from arising Blue Chip Direct recommends the following:
- Track your packages and although it is nice for recipients to be surprised, call them within 3 hours of delivery if you have not heard from them!
- If you find that your recipient is out of town, ask the recipient to have a neighbor put them in their freezer until they return.
- Send us and email asking to delay shipping, we will make this happen immediately.
- Sign up for USPS or FedEx Notification Program.